Side Hustle Ideas
SIDE HUSTLE CATEGORIES
Side hustle or side gig are broad terms and a 'side hustler' can be classified into:
Creative work using unique skills, you trade time and creativity for money
- Selling art online: Via NFTs, personalized creations for gifting
- Online courses: Teach professionals or students
- Selling home cooked food, bakery
Hackers | Collectors
You build a solution for a niche market by collecting, organizing knowledge and selling it online for a small amount (INR 100-500).
You trade a high one-time effort for future revenue
- Growing social media followers:
- Growth hacks to gain 10k LinkedIn followers
- 10 secrets to write the perfect Tweet
- Book recommendations
- Earn through affiliate links
- Summarize famous podcasts/ books into articles or Tweets
- Helps you earn social media followers
Low complexity work where you trade your time for money
Top side hustle gig ideas for your side income
- Delivery: Food, Packages
- Cab driving: Uber, Ola, Scooter taxi's
SHOULD I DO A SIDE HUSTLE?
Side hustles were started as a means to have an alternative source of income.
Over the years it has evolved into an alternative source of fulfilling work.
You should start a side hustle to:
1. Work on something you enjoy
2. Earn extra income
3. Test out your startup ideas with a full time job
Schedule a Call Today
Discuss your Growth challenges