Your privacy is important to Curio Revelio. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Curio Revelio collects, and the ways in which Curio Revelio uses that personal information.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT …
1. We collect your name, email address, and phone number. For example, you may subscribe to receive email updates from the blog on the site by submitting your email address or by signing up for the WhatsApp community. We will never sell your email address or name or phone number.
2. We use third-party vendors to process payment. We never see, hold, or store your payment details. That is handled by Gumroad. Other third-party vendors include Google Analytics.
3. The internet comes with a footprint. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Site from which you enter the Site, the pages you visit on the Site and the amount of time you spend on the Site. This visitor information may be used to improve the Site.
4. We use this information to … to deliver services, personalize the website for you, enabling your access, send you a newsletter, send you statements and invoices, collect and process payments, send you marketing and other emails.
LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Curio Revelio asserts the following legal grounds for the collection of data:
1. Explicit Consent — When you sign up for the newsletter (either free or paid) or Whatsapp community or any other account at Curio Revelio, you provide explicit consent for Curio Revelio to collect the above listed personal information.
2. Contract — If you enter an agreement with Curio Revelio for the provision of services in exchange for payment, Curio Revelio will be required to collect the above listed personal information.
3. Legitimate Interests — Finally, Curio Revelio may have additional legitimate interests, including account maintenance and administrative purposes, for the collection of the above listed personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the Site to any third party, except:
1. With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose)
2. To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel or
3. In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Visitor information described above under “Information that we collect and how we use it” may be provided to third parties as described below under “Cookies“ and “Web Beacons.”
YOUR CHOICES AND ACCESS
We want to keep your name and email address accurate. You can correct or update your name or email address that you have provided us.
Corrections can be submitted by writing to email@example.com.
The Site may allow you to choose to receive or stop receiving communications from us. You can prevent further use of your name or email address by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
SECURING YOUR DATA
Curio Revelio will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
A cookie is a small text file that the Site can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Site, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on the Site. Your name and email address are not shared in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. You can set your Web browser to block cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of the Site.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.